|Главная » Файлы » Шаблоны текстов » Тексты резюме|
Образец резюме на английском: Sales, Marketing And Operations Executive
|Shaun K. Soli |
Address: 322 Heathermark Street - Danbury, CT 05555
Home phone: 203.555.5555
Cellular phone: 203.777.777
Entrepreneurial executive with more than 15 years of experience managing sales, marketing, operations, personnel and merchandising at the district, regional and corporate level for both start-up and established retail, franchise and manufacturing companies.
Motivational management style with a record of building and retaining highly motivated sales teams, distributor networks and manufacturers representatives. Successful in identifying opportunities for accelerated growth.
Sales and General Management qualifications
- P&L Management o Sales and Business Development
- Strategic and Market Planning
- Key Account Management/Retention
- Contract / Price Negotiation
- Loss Prevention / Shrink Control
- Budgeting and Expense Control
- Presentations and Training
- Merchandising / Inventory Control
- Staff Development and Motivation
BEARHAR, INC. - Raleigh. NC
1999 to March 2001
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES
Senior sales executive for the new U.S. Division of this $250 million global manufacturer of animal care products. Broad scope of responsibility included P&L accountability, strategic market planning, business development, sales forecasting, marketing, pricing, training and personnel for sales through all channels in the U.S. and Canada. Hired, trained and supervised 30 sales representatives.
- Grew business from one account to over 30 major accounts generating $1 million within a year.
- Delivered first year s gross profit 5% above plan.
- Recruited, hired and trained 30 sales associates in less than one year.
- Created marketing campaign, pricing structure and sales strategy for 600+ SKU line.
STARTBAR ENTERPRISES. INC.- Farmington. CT
1998 to 1999
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES AND MARKETING
Senior sales and marketing executive for this start-up manufacturer of niche oriented consumer products. Directed all sales and marketing activities, including lead generation, trade advertising, trade shows, account development / management and pricing. Called on all classes of trade, including wholesale, retail, mass, grocery, discount, veterinary, drug and specialty stores. Supervised a staff of 8 sales and support personnel, as well as 50 independent manufacturers representatives. Developed sales and expense budgets.
- Increased sales from start-up to $6 million in 18 months.
- Established national distribution of product in over 300 accounts.
- Developed marketing strategies to raise consumer sell-through of product by 20%.
- Hi red and trained over 50 sales staff nationally.
- Conceptualized a highly effective consumer advertising campaign that was featured in People, Good Housekeeping and Newsweek.
DM RETAIL 1. INC. - Glastonbury. CT
1985 to 1998
VICE PRESIDENT, STORE OPERATIONS / MERCHANDISING
Senior operations and merchandising executive for this start-up retail chain with 22 locations and $19 million in annual sales. Broad scope of responsibility included P&L. store operations, site selection, construction, merchandising, purchasing, inventory control, loss prevention, human resources and marketing. Led a staff of 150+. including store managers, district managers, buyers and administrative personnel.
- Assisted in raising capital to purchase company, which generated over $3 million in sales the first year.
- Grew sales to $19 million within 4 years and increased average store volume 59%.
- Increased gross profits 12% while reducing total inventory 20% by implementing a POS system and strong operational controls.
- Cut store management turnover 75% through motivational and incentive programs.
- Reduced sales associate turnover 25% by instituting an innovative compensation program.
MORSE SHOE CORPORATION - Canton. MA
1980 to 1985
Joined company as a management trainee and advanced rapidly to store manager then district manager. Opened a new district in Detroit growing the district from zero locations to 22 stores within one year. Maintained lowest shrink percentage of all districts nationwide.
Education / Professional Development
TOWSON STATE UNIVERSITY - Towson. MD, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration.
Available to travel and/or relocate.
|Просмотров: 404 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|