|Главная » Файлы » Шаблоны текстов » Тексты резюме|
Образец резюме на английском: Senior Public Relations and Marketing Executive
Kelly Long |
Address: 912 Weary Street - San Diego,. CA94I33
Home phone: 203.555.5555
Cellular phone: 203.777.777
Accomplished International Senior Public Relations and Marketing Executive.
Summary of Qualifications
Offering more than 10 years* successful project management experience combined with a four-year degree. Highly successful in designing and implementing creative media campaigns, utilizing strategic partnerships, and securing celebrity endorsements. Strong international sports background, event management, and Olympic exposure with a proven track record handling live televised events. Established outstanding media relationships around the globe with journalists, editors, and producers. Willing to travel and relocate.
Areas of Expertise
- Media Relations Corporate
- Presentations Strategic
- Partnerships Satellite Media
- Tours/VNRS Internal
- Crisis Communications E-marketing Press Releases
- Web casts Sporting Events
- Market Launches
- Annual Reports
- Speeches Media
Secured strategic partnerships and contractual agreements with renowned sports organizations, including Olympic Organizing Committees, JAAF, Pro Golf Associations, and AIPS. Spearheaded product placement for prestigious companies, including Cartier, BMW and Alfred Dunhill. with A-list celebrities Tom Cruise, Samuel L. Jackson, Hugh Grant, and Heidi Klum. Launched the ESPN Espy Awards and coordinated large-scale television events with 1000 VIPS, broadcast in 180 countries.
COOLAID - San Diego
2004 - Present
Director of Communications for a non-profit organization dedicated to ending illegal wildlife trade
- Supervise a staff of six employees to develop and execute global public relations, marketing, event, and advertising programs to raise awareness in the US and China.
- Pitch interviews and story ideas to global media outlets, hold press conferences: and oversee public service campaign creation, distribution, and tracking.
- Conceptualize and produce original campaigns featuring A-list celebrities and sports icons that arc currently reaching one billion people per week on major networks, including NBC, CBS, CNN, CCTV, Doordarshan, and Star TV, resulting in a significant increase in traffic to website.
- Create design brief and write content for all marketing materials, including website, corporate presentations, videos, brochures, annual reports, newsletters, and press releases.
- Secured strategic partnerships and endorsements with Travelocity, Angelina Jolie, Walt Disney. and UNEP World Environment Day.
- Serve as the official company spokesperson.
VERMONT INTERNATION Al. - London. England
1999 - 2004
Director of Ititernational Public Relations and Media Affairs for one of the world's leading luxury goods groups,encompassing Cartier, Alfred Dunhill, and Montblanc
- Recruited to launch and oversee public relations and marketing for the Aurcus World Sports Awards, the ESPN World Sports Academy, the not-for-profit Aurcus Sports for Good Foundation. and the Dunhiil Links Golf Championship.
- Wrote and implemented strategic marketing plan, developed a comprehensive media training manual, set and monitored a multi-million dollar budget, and managed a staff of six employees and 50 contract workers around the globe.
- Grew awareness by 42% to reach 2.3 billion people across 28 countries, generaiing publicity valued at 28.8 million Euros.
- Collaborated with journalists across 20 international markets; managed red carpet media and VIP access list, as well as all publicity in Monte Carlo of the ESPN Espy Awards.
- Invited high profile celebrities and sports figures, including HSH Prince Albert, Michael Jordan, Nelson Mandela, Edwin Moses, and Cathy Freeman.
TEMBANI COMMUNICATIONS Berlin. Germany
Founder and Managing Director oj a public relations firm with a distinguished client list
- Secured eminent accounts and promoted highly regarded sporting events, including the Alfred Dunhill Cup, Southern Africa PGA Tour, and Million Dollar Golf Challenge.
- Attained publicity for live concert events, including the Spice Girls, Bryan Adams Tour,. Counting Crows, and Simply Red.
- Launched the Tank Francaise dress watch for Cartier, and handled Stella McCartney's debut fashion collection for Chloc.
LADY MAGAZINE - Cape Town, South Africa
1992 - 1994
Public Relations and Promotions Manager for a leading women's fashion periodical
Member of the Board of Directors - South African Ballet Theatre
2005 - Present
MS Windows 95/98/200/XP, MS Word, Excell. PowerPoint. Outlook,. Explorer, Access, PhotoShop, MS Project, ASeeDC, LolusNotes.
HARVARD UNIVERSITY - Cambridge,. MA Bachelor of Arts in Art History o 1992 Graduated with Honors.
|Просмотров: 455 | Загрузок: 0 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|